At Conchem Technical Service LLC, we are committed to Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities. We will reduce risk by maintaining high standards of HSE performance across all our activities. Through the observance and enforcement of this policy, we will assist in protecting the environment and the overall well being of our clients, employees and other stake holders.
Our Basic Principles for Health, Safety and Environmental approach are:
- Achieve continual improvement of our HSE program and daily performance.
- Minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
- Identify hazards, assess and control the risks of all activities that have the potential to produce personnel injury, occupational illness or harm to the environment. Continually reduce the risk of personnel injury, illness or harm to the environment.
- Train all employees to work in a safe manner.
- Measure goals and plans for continual improvement aimed at zero accidents.
- Permit all employees to stop any work that is considered unsafe.
- Promote a positive HSE culture within our organization through effective communication, participation and consultation.